You are here
The Complete Book of Colleges, 2021: The Mega-Guide to 1,349 Colleges and Universities (College Admissions Guides) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
The MEGA-GUIDE to 1,349 COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES! Kick off your college search with this comprehensive guidebook to public and private schools, offering profiles with crucial info on admissions, academics, financial aid, and more!
No one knows colleges better than The Princeton Review! Inside The Complete Book of Colleges, 2021, you’ll find meticulously researched information that will help you narrow the search for the best college for you. Each of the 1,349 user-friendly profiles answers your questions, including:
• How much are tuition and other student fees and costs?
• What types of financial aid are available, and when are the applications due?
• What do admissions officers look for most in test scores and recommendations?
• Which majors are the most popular and have the highest enrollment?
• What is housing like, and how accessible is technology on campus?
• What are the key campus organizations, athletics, and student activities?
• How selective is the school?
• Plus! Indexes based on cost, selectivity, and size that will help you narrow your search
Get a leg up on your college search with this easy-to-use, comprehensive, and savvy guidebook from the experts at The Princeton Review.
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.