Join us for cozy (virtual) evenings with Lori Robinson, knitting and discussing whatever book assigned. There will be tea, the clacking of needles, and silence when troublesome parts of patterns interrupt conversation. Check below for dates and books assigned. All levels of knitters are welcome!
- Winter Solstice by Rosamunde Pilcher (January 12th, 6pm).
- By the Book by Jasmine Guillory (February 9th, 6pm).
- Love and Saffron by Kim Fay (March 9th, 6pm).
- The Violin Conspiracy by Brendan Slocumb (April 13th, 6pm) on Zoom. Register to participate here.
- Nettle & Bone by T. Kingfisher (May 11th, 6pm) on Zoom. Register to participate here.
- The Dean's Watch by Elizabeth Goudge (January 13th, 5pm)
- The Switch by Beth O'Leary (February 10th, 5pm)
- Firekeeper's Daughter by Angeline Boulley (March 10th, 5:15pm).
- The Bees by Laline Paull (April 14th, 5pm).
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett Rescheduled (June 9th, 5pm).
- Good Company by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney (July 14th, 6pm).
- Nobody Will Tell You This But Me by Bess Kalb (August 11th, 6pm).
- Hamnet by Maggie O'Farrell (September 8th, 6pm).
- The Verifiers by Jane Pek (October 13th, 6pm).
- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater (November 10th, 6pm).
- Peace Like a River by Leif Enger (January 7th, 4:30pm)
- Salt Houses by Hala Alyan (February 4th, 4:30pm)
- The Bookish Life of Nina Hill by Abbi Waxman (March 4th, 4:30pm)
- The Dutch House by Ann Patchett (April 1st, 4:30pm)
- What I Carry by Jennifer Longo (May 6th, 4:30pm)
- News of the World by Paulette Jiles (June 3rd, 4:30pm)
- House Lessons by Erica Bauermeister (July 1st, 4:30pm)
- The Dearly Beloved by Cara Wall (September 9th, 5pm)
- Tuesday Mooney Talks to Ghosts by Kate Racculia (October 14th, 5pm)
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden (November 11th, 5pm)
- The Enlightenment of Bees by Rachel Linden (Jaunary 9, 4:00pm)
- Clock Dance by Anne Tyler (February 6, 4:30pm)
- I'll Be Your Blue Sky by Maria de Los Santos (March 5, 4:30pm)
- A Place for Us by Fatima Farheen Mirza (April 2, 4:30pm)
- Sourdough by Robin Sloan (May 7, 4:30pm)
- The Guest Book by Sarah Blake (June 4, 4:30pm)
- Daisy Jones and the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid (July 9, 4:30pm)
- Inheritance by Dani Shapiro (August 6, 4:30pm)
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (September 3, 4:30pm)
- Circe by Madeline Miller (October 1, 4:30pm)
- Gaudy Night by Dorothy Sayers (November 5, 4:30pm)
- Introductory Meeting (October 10, 4:00pm)
- Meet Me at the Museum by Anne Youngson (November 7, 4:00pm)