Join us for cozy (virtual) evenings with Lori Robinson, knitting and discussing books from a mix of genres. Bring your works in progress, a cup of tea and all your thoughts about our current read. Check below for dates and books assigned. All levels of knitters are welcome!
Please note, we take a break during December.
- Winter Solstice by Rosamunde Pilcher (January 12th, 6pm).
- By the Book by Jasmine Guillory (February 9th, 6pm).
- Love and Saffron by Kim Fay (March 9th, 6pm).
- The Violin Conspiracy by Brendan Slocumb (April 13th, 6pm)
- Nettle & Bone by T. Kingfisher (June 8th, 6pm)
- Musical Chairs by Amy Poepple (July 13th, 6pm)
- The Curse of the Boyfriend Sweater by Alanna Okun (August 10th, 6pm)
- Olga Dies Dreaming by Xochitl Gonzalez (September 14th, 6pm)
- The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches by Sangu Mandanna (October 12th, 6pm)
- Love Radio by Ebony LaDelle (November 9th, 6pm)
- The Dean's Watch by Elizabeth Goudge (January 13th, 5pm)
- The Switch by Beth O'Leary (February 10th, 5pm)
- Firekeeper's Daughter by Angeline Boulley (March 10th, 5:15pm).
- The Bees by Laline Paull (April 14th, 5pm).
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett Rescheduled (June 9th, 5pm).
- Good Company by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney (July 14th, 6pm).
- Nobody Will Tell You This But Me by Bess Kalb (August 11th, 6pm).
- Hamnet by Maggie O'Farrell (September 8th, 6pm).
- The Verifiers by Jane Pek (October 13th, 6pm).
- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater (November 10th, 6pm).
- Peace Like a River by Leif Enger (January 7th, 4:30pm)
- Salt Houses by Hala Alyan (February 4th, 4:30pm)
- The Bookish Life of Nina Hill by Abbi Waxman (March 4th, 4:30pm)
- The Dutch House by Ann Patchett (April 1st, 4:30pm)
- What I Carry by Jennifer Longo (May 6th, 4:30pm)
- News of the World by Paulette Jiles (June 3rd, 4:30pm)
- House Lessons by Erica Bauermeister (July 1st, 4:30pm)
- The Dearly Beloved by Cara Wall (September 9th, 5pm)
- Tuesday Mooney Talks to Ghosts by Kate Racculia (October 14th, 5pm)
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden (November 11th, 5pm)
- The Enlightenment of Bees by Rachel Linden (Jaunary 9, 4:00pm)
- Clock Dance by Anne Tyler (February 6, 4:30pm)
- I'll Be Your Blue Sky by Maria de Los Santos (March 5, 4:30pm)
- A Place for Us by Fatima Farheen Mirza (April 2, 4:30pm)
- Sourdough by Robin Sloan (May 7, 4:30pm)
- The Guest Book by Sarah Blake (June 4, 4:30pm)
- Daisy Jones and the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid (July 9, 4:30pm)
- Inheritance by Dani Shapiro (August 6, 4:30pm)
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (September 3, 4:30pm)
- Circe by Madeline Miller (October 1, 4:30pm)
- Gaudy Night by Dorothy Sayers (November 5, 4:30pm)